Mr. Golam Mainuddinsuperadmin
Board of Director, MCCI and Chairman, British American Tobacco Bangladesh Company Ltd.
Golam Mainuddin has been the Chairman of British American Tobacco Bangladesh since August 2008. Immediate after finishing his study, he started his career in the agro-based industry and he was a part of it for 28 years. After that he switched to corporate management in which he has been engaged since the past 20 years. With humble beginnings comprising a role as a tea garden manager at Duncan Brothers from 1969 to 1982, he then joined BAT Bangladesh and was soon promoted as Head of Leaf in 1985 and Deputy Managing Director of BATB in 1997.
- “Lifetime Achievement Award” by the Asia’s Best Employer Brand Awards organization.
- CIP (Commercially Important Person) by the Government of Bangladesh (since 2010).
- Director, Federation of Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce & Industries (FBCCI)
- Director, Advanced Chemical Industries (ACI) Bangladesh
- Director, Infrastructure Investment Facilitation Company (IIFC)
- Vice-President, Metropolitan Chambers of Commerce and Industries (MCCI)
- Vice-Chairman, Bangladesh Cigarette Manufacturer’s Association